- CUSD High School Course Catalog
- CVHS Course Catalog
- Graduation Requirements
- Academics & Advisement
- Canvas Login and Support
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Counselor's Corner
- Future Cougar Information
- Senior College & Career Information
- College and Career Information
- CUSD Futureology
- Running Start Early College Program
- Testing Information
- Seal of Biliteracy
- New Student Enrollment Information
ASVAB APTITUDE TEST-11TH AND 12TH GRADE
Students in 11th and 12th grade can sign up NOW to take the ASVAB on October 26th or 27th at CVHS. The test will take place from 8:00am-11:00am in Cougar Hall. Please complete this form if you are interested in taking the ASVAB or email Jenn Candelaria at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Space will be limited due to social distancing restrictions.
What is the ASVAB? The ASVAB is an aptitude test that helps students identify the skills and interests required for the college majors and careers they may want to pursue.
- CVHS endorses this test as an additional method for students to learn about their vocational aptitudes. The ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) is a group of ten tests designed to measure a student's aptitude in five separate career field areas and also provides an indication of academic aptitude.
- The ASVAB is an extensively researched test battery developed by experts in the testing field, counselors and educators. Students will be given the option of whether to release or not release information to military recruiters.
- The test is administered as a courtesy of the armed forces at no cost or obligation to the student. This test is advantageous for all students and we believe your child may be better able to define his/her career choices based on this test. ASVAB test results can help students find their interests, explore careers, and build a plan.