- Weekly Guidance Update
- Academics & Advisement
- Canvas Login and Support
- Counselor's Corner
- Future Cougar Information
- Senior College & Career Information
- College and Career Information
- CUSD Futureology
- Running Start Early College Program
- Testing Information
- Seal of Biliteracy
- Who to Contact in Guidance
- New Student Enrollment Information
Running Start Early College Program
A dual enrollment program with Saddleback College that enables students to take college courses at CVHS during the high school bell schedule. Students will earn both college as well as high school credit and will work toward completing a certificate in one of three pathways: Automotive Engineering, Business, or Computer Information Management (CIM). All courses are FREE and students have access to college support services.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
1. Select your pathway of interest – you may only choose one.
2. Apply to be a Saddleback College Student - INSTRUCTIONS
a) If you already have a Saddleback Student ID number, you may need to enroll in the fall semester.
Please see the following link for more details. RETURNING STUDENTS
3. Email your Academic Advisor with the pathway you chose and complete your K-12 form. This may be a form we email to you to complete and scan back to us or it may be an electronic submission if available.
4. It takes Saddleback a few days to update their records. Please make sure you are checking your Saddleback College MySite for updates.
It is important for you to know that these Saddleback classes WILL NOT show up in your CVHS Canvas page. Saddleback has their own Canvas portal and you will access those classes there. Check the email in MySite and Canvas for updates from your teachers.