- Academics & Advisement
- Canvas Login and Support
- Advance Placement (AP)
- Counselor's Corner
- Future Cougar Information
- Senior College & Career Information
- College and Career Information
- CUSD Futureology
- Running Start Early College Program
- Testing Information
- Seal of Biliteracy
- Who to Contact in Guidance
- New Student Enrollment Information
Futureology is transitioning virtually to cover our students and families for their college and career needs during this changing landscape. We are ready to help them pivot with lots of amazing opportunities! We are especially excited for How COVID-19 Impacts College Admissions Webinar (April 8) as we are partnering with the nation’s largest college counseling organization to bring our families the most up to date information.
Available Futureology Online/Web-Based Opportunities:
- LiveOnline 1:1 Virtual Appointments with a Futureology Counselor (NEW FORMAT) Meet with us on your computer, tablet, or phone! Schedule HERE.
- Instagram Q&A (NEW). Ask @cusd-futureology on Instagram and we’ll answer your questions every Friday!
- Online Workshops & Webinars: student-centered online discussion and activities now ONLINE
- Career Exploration (Previously Eureka): Apr – Jun
- College List Jumpstart (11th Graders Only): Apr – May
- College Essay Brainstorm Bash (11th Graders Only): May
- Interviewing 101 Webinar: Fri Apr 24
- Virtual Drop-Ins (NEW): Meet with our credentialed counselors online for some quick college and career Q & A.
- How COVID-19 Impacts College Testing (SAT & ACT): Tue Mar 31 @ 5-6pm OR Tue Apr 7 @ 5-6pm
- 12th Grade Drop-In (all topics) - Tues Apr 14 @ 5-6pm
- Spanish Drop-In (all topics) - Thur Apr 16 @ 5-6pm
- 11th Grade Drop-In (all topics) - Tues Apr 21 @ 5-6pm
- 10th Grade Drop-In (all topics) - Tues Apr 28 @ 5-6pm
- 9th Grade Drop-In (all topics) - Tues May 5 @ 5-6pm
- Mock SAT & ACT LiveOnline Testing: Sat Apr 18, Sun Apr 19, Sat Apr 25, Sun Apr 26
- Parent Education: College Admissions Parent Online Bootcamp: Mon Apr 27 @ 6-8PM
- Self-Paced Online Programs: SAT-ACT Self-Paced Bootcamp
And as always students and families can stay connected…
1. Visit our Webinar Locker for a wide breadth of college and career topics. Watch a replay in our archive recordings @ www.cusd-futureology.org/locker.
2. Visit our Resource Library to find guides, worksheets, timelines, infographics, online tools & additional support resources.
Need help navigating your college and career options?
A free CUSD service, Futureology is here to help you and your family make informed choices by providing personalized guidance during the college and career planning process.
How we can help:
- Best Fit College Search, List, & Selection
- College Application Strategy & Assistance
- Career Exploration & Planning
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Support
*Spanish Services available
3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
September - May
(by appointments only)
555 The Shops At Mission Viejo
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(2nd Floor Food Court between Charley's & Rubios, double doors in the hallway)
(Available for Grades 9 - 12 Only)
(Disponible sólo para los grados 9-12)