Skip to main content


Letter of Recommendation Request

SENIORS - If you are applying to private 4 year colleges or universities you will likely need to complete a letter of recommendation request so your Academic Advisor can write your letter (not for UC/CSU). Student & Parent Requests are BOTH required. Links are below and requests must be submitted no later than Friday, October 2nd. 

CVHS STUDENTS:  You Need a Student Portal Account

All students must register for a Student Portal account.

To create your Student Portal account, you will need three pieces of information: 1. Your home phone number 2. Your 7-digit identification number 3. Verif Pass Code.  The student ID number and Verif Pass Code were printed on your report card.  If you do not have this information, please come to the Guidance office to get it a.s.a.p.

Visit to access the Portal.
Click on Access to Parent/Student Portal
Click on Create New Account, then Student
Continue to follow the steps.

Get Step-by-Step directions, if needed.

Remind your parents to register on the Parent Portal too!