Key Club Membership
To join Key Club, you need to fill out TWO forms: the Key Club application AND the Kiwanis Medical Consent form. The medical for is located in the locker below, left. If you are unable to print these forms, come by P9 and Mr. Garrity will print forms for you.
The Key club is part of Kiwanis International which charges an individual membership fee of $11.
Please make checks out to CVHS Key Club
We accept checks only this year.
There are no actual CVHS Key Club dues. The reason why checks are made out to CVHS Key Club is to make the process of paying membership fees to San Clemente Kiwanis much more efficient and less problematic through the CAPO Activities Office.
Bring completed forms and your check to Mr. Garrity in room P9. See Mr. Garrity if you have any questions.
FALL RALLY INFO
Hey Key Clubbers/ non Key Clubbers, interested in going to Six Flags? Do you want to experience what Key Club is truly comprised of? Then go to Fall Rally!
PRICE (Due October 3 in P-9 (Mr.Garrity's Room)):
Without a Season Pass: $52
Checks Paid to CVHS Key Club. No cash please :)
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A KEY CLUB MEMBER TO GO!
When: November 10, 2012 from 7:30AM - 7:30PM
-We'll meet at El Toro High School @ 6:30AM
Where: El Toro High School for Bus Pick-up then SIX FLAGS
What: Experience firsthand on what Key Club is all about, while attending a Fundraising Rally Session!
Who: Key Clubbers from all across Southern California and Nevada.
You do not have to be an official Key Club member to attend, but you have to make sure you are on time, attend the Rally Session and have a Medical Release Form.
Key Club Meetings
First Key Club Meeting of the 2012-2013 Year: September 21st IMPORTANT FOR NEW MEMBERS: All of the information you need to know before you become a Key Clubber and MORE! *Returning members please come as well, I will be asking for help and speakers.
Key Club Meeting scheduled for every other Friday. Listen to morning announcements for when a Key Club meeting will be and for any possible changes.
*All meetings will be held in Mr. Garrity's Room P-9 at lunch.
If you have any questions or concerns, just contact me via schooloop email.
I look forward to seeing all of you at the next Key Club meeting!
Key Club President '12-'13
No news posted
About the Key Club
Key Club is the world's largest High School organization devoted to providing community service. Through our work, we attain the attributes of responsibility, teamwork, and leadership. Globally, there are 4,500 clubs and over 187,000 members. Key Club International has provided over 10 million hours of service to our homes, schools, and communities in 19 countries worldwide. We have also saved over 500,000 lives from Iodine Deficiency Disorder, and have raised awareness for Pediatric Trauma.
Key Club Pledge:
I pledge on my honor to uphold the laws of Key Club International; to build my home school, and community; to serve my nation and God; and to combat all forces which tend to undermine these institutions.
Key Club Motto:
Caring - Our Way of Life.
Key Club Objectives:
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.