Sign up for Arts Alive!!
Elections for 2016-2017 Term Results:
President- Wonjae Lee
Vice President- Ethan Phu
Treasurer- Melika Rahbar
Secretary- Sean Phu
Tech Editor- Brandon Yates
Senior Rep- Jesse Jimenez
Junior Rep- TBD
Sophomore Rep- TBD
Arts Alive Festival
What: A festival put on by the city of Mission Viejo that celebrates all things that are artsy! Whether its scupltures, music, or paintings, this festival has it all!
Where: The ...more
Follow Us For More Information!
Facebook: CVHS Key Club ’14-‘15
Key Club Membership
To join Key Club, you need to fill out TWO forms: the Key Club application AND the Kiwanis Medical Consent form. The medical for is located in the locker below, left. If you are unable to print these forms, come by P9 and Mr. Garrity will print forms for you.
The Key club is part of Kiwanis International which charges an individual membership fee of $11.50.
Please make checks out to CVHS Key Club
We only accept checks this year.
There are no actual CVHS Key Club dues. The reason why checks are made out to CVHS Key Club is to make the process of paying membership fees to San Clemente Kiwanis much more efficient and less problematic through the CAPO Activities Office.
Bring completed forms and your check to Mr. Garrity in room P9. See Mr. Garrity if you have any questions.
No news posted
About the Key Club
Key Club is the world's largest High School organization devoted to providing community service. Through our work, we attain the attributes of responsibility, teamwork, and leadership. Globally, there are 4,500 clubs and over 187,000 members. Key Club International has provided over 10 million hours of service to our homes, schools, and communities in 19 countries worldwide. We have also saved over 500,000 lives from Iodine Deficiency Disorder, and have raised awareness for Pediatric Trauma.
Key Club Pledge:
I pledge on my honor to uphold the laws of Key Club International; to build my home school, and community; to serve my nation and God; and to combat all forces which tend to undermine these institutions.
Key Club Motto:
Caring - Our Way of Life.
Key Club Objectives:
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.